4.21.2010

FREE STUFF ON CRAIGSLIST!!!

Today I decided to take a look at the free gems being given away on Craigslist L.A...

Absolutely nothing wrong with getting a free one of these on CL.

Always useful for storage.

Wait- do they realize Hugh Grant is in that...? This has to be a mistake.

WTF. Are they really giving this away? I seriously want this.

Starting a fraternity? You gotta have this.

Planning a road trip? Make sure you start here. (Where's Chrystal's cousin when I need her? She usually loves these things. For reals.)

Umm... Not the best advertising I've seen...

Are you tired of being charged for not rewinding your videos before returning them to Blockbuster? Me too!

For all the knitters up in the house!!

4 comments:

michael said...

think of all the fun you and keith will have with this:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/zip/1706498638.html

your welcome.

TILTE said...

i don't know which part of that link/ comment disgusts me more.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oh...my...GOODNESS!! I...have no words!! Although, I DO have some friends named Carrie....

Thanks for the laugh! I needed that today!

RN Mama said...

Bahahaha! I love it, thanks for the laugh! The toilet is totally gross though:( And what's with the "Carrie" things, a little bit weird!

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena