1.09.2013

TechnoViking, You Will Never Lose Your Charm.

I don't remember the first time I saw Techo Viking (this one in particular, anyway), but it was a while ago.

I never get tired of it.

There are several things that should be noted with this video:

A) It's ten solid hours of Techno Viking fun. Perfect for playing at your next special event.

B) Not shown in this video is how dead-serious he is when he starts dancing. It looks like he's threatening Nordic harm on some fool who clearly has no idea who he's messing with.

C) Techno Viking is ripped. I think I'm going to try his dance routine as my new workout video.



You can thank me later for this one.


2 comments:

Logical Libby said...

If anyone makes it through all ten hours do they get a prize?

Simone said...

this makes so little sense to me - but it's perfect.

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena