12.14.2012

Have You Heard About Portable North Pole?

My good friend Melissa emailed me one of these videos that Santa made just for me. I instantly fell in love with it and wanted to make videos for everyone I know. But since that would take way too long and Judge Judy was on the horizon, I just made one for Pearl.

Portable North Pole is a customizable video where you can upload photos and give somewhat personalized info about a person on Santa's Naughty/ Nice list. It's kind of like a Christmasy Choose Your Own Adventure, as the options have slight variations depending on your answers.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to embed the actual video because I didn't feel like paying $6.99 to download it. But if you CLICK HERE you can watch it on their website.

Children and adults alike will get a kick out of this website. It only takes a few minutes to make a really cool, personalized Christmas video that your kids will remember for a while. If nothing else, your kids may try a little harder to stay in line now that they know Santa's watching. Just last night, Pearl tried extra hard to "behave at the dinner table" last night. Lol.


1 comments:

Adam said...

didn't know of it until now

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena