10.31.2012

Two Halloween Videos to Hold You Over.

Happy Halloween! Do you celebrate Halloween? I'm sure you do. Because people who don't like wasting money to dress up like a fool every year probably don't bother reading nonsense blogs like this.

I've taken the liberty of stealing drollgirl's blog post today and sharing les mots sombre of Henri the cat.

Henri, l'Haunting. Enjoy.



And now I leave you with a scary song. A song that I played the other day while I was home alone because I thought I was brave, but then immediately turned it off.

If you don't recognize this song, I don't even know why we're friends.



(If you're scared, just pretend you're watching a commercial for a PMS drug or some kind of feminine product. The elevator scene lends itself especially well to this notion.)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henri, tu es un chat incroyable. I think he has been in other films too? Or, maybe just a dream. Are you going to be Shelly Duval or what? My favorite theme song for Halloween is from Rosemary's Baby when goes la la la la, la la, la la la la la la.....

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena