9.08.2011

In Case You Need a Laugh.

Yesterday I came across two things that made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a while.

The first one is a website I found on StumbleUpon. The page in question involves a guy who steals his friend's photos from Facebook, slightly alters them, and then places them back online on his own account. This page seriously had me laughing out loud, by myself, in my office. And then again on my drive home. And then again when I got home.

OLI AND ALEX - JAMES' FACE


The second is a clip from that horrifying, redneck, disaster of a show, Toddlers and Tiaras. When we first watched this scene, Boyfriend was silent, jaw on the floor. I, on the other hand, immediately burst into a fit of cackles and had to rewind/ rewatch like eight times. And then I recorded it. To share with all of you. Because that's what good friends do.




To those I'm friends with IRL or in my Facebook group: Apologies for the repost. These things were just too good to not share.

And speaking of too good to not share...


Happy Friday.

12 comments:

Henri B. said...

I laugh way too hard at kids faceplanting. I laughed at this for an hour. Not spam I swears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgnIP4rMoI

Chrystal said...

Hahaha I can't stop laughing at those pics! His comments make it even better! I'm seriously crying laughing & Lucy is looking at me like I'm nuts. Also love the pancho villa 'stache. Miss u girlie!!

Sarah said...

I love that we can hear you laugh while filming it. I'm still laughing at the Oli and Alex thing. It's been days.

Unknown said...

LOFL at the altered pics. I didn't realized just how funny they were until I read his comments. *wipes tears from eyes*

MRanthrope said...

that facebook altering site is a tad more creepy than funny but still kind of amusing. Loving the facial hair BTW. ha

Megs said...

Wait, what do you mean real children are different than dolls? Toddlers and Tiaras is absolutely proof that there is no difference between your child and a Barbie doll.

Veronica M. D. said...

I cracked up when I went to the first link (when I saw it on the faceplace), and anyone who ISN'T watching Toddlers and Tiaras is missing jaw drops and belly laughs galore. Love that shit. And love your laughing in the video.

TILTE said...

TANYA - Omg, I totally forgot about that video. I think I probably watched it about 30 times back to back the first time I heard about it. Really, it's the "Bwaaaaah" that makes the vid. Otherwise, it would probably just be tragic. And by tragic, I mean only slightly funny.

CHRYSTAL - I know- the comments are so great. When I got home, Boyfriend and I looked at them again bc he didn't notice the comments the first time around. We ended up in tears.

SARAH - The Toddlers and Tiaras was actually better when you watch the full episode bc then you get a feeling for how cuckoo these moms are and how bratty the kids are. The headbutt is the icing on the cake.

WOMBAT - Glad you liked it!

MRANTHROPE - You don't think that site is totally hilarious?? You're the first person I've shown it to who's said that. Although, maybe all the other readers who visited the page and didn't comment feel the same way as you.

MEGS - This is why I only want a daughter. So I can single-handedly ruin her life and embarrass her on national TV.

VERONICA - Thanks! I couldn't help it. Every time I watched, I laughed.

aki! said...

The facebook altering pictures is kind of scary. They're so subtle!

Shieldmaiden96 said...

I laughed my ass off at both things. And if laughing at a toddler with a head injury is wrong, I don't want to be right. I watched it three times. The dad's disgusted look at the end makes it.

Simone said...

first of all, toddlers are creepy. period.

second of all, toddlers are creepy.

P.J. said...

The website page, hilarious.

The video? Holy laugh out loud funny. Good stuff.

A 'lil HooHaa

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena