There have been a million things going on every day and trying to recount the tales is proving to be too much for this tumbleweed.
To give you an idea, I'm getting married soon. Very soon. There have been lots of appointments, and errands, and phone calls, and emails, and lists, and photo shoots (my life is so hard). Some of them more notable than others.
- I bought a cute fabric accessory to go with my wedding dress (which I can't describe because Eric sometimes reads my blog) and tried to give it a slightly aged effect by tinting it with tea. It turned out brown.
- I had some alterations done to my dress and they turned out crazy. So one night, when I was home alone, I started "fixing" things myself.
- I bought my wedding shoes because they were A) designer, and B) super cheap. They may, or may not, have been such a steal because they're two slightly different shades of the same color. Whatever. I CAN'T PASS UP A GOOD DEAL, OKAY.
- I had a hair trial that ended up looking like My Little Pony took a cotton candy turd on my head.
- I had a makeup trial that looked like Jocelyn Wildenstein, Angelyne, and Hellen Keller got together and had a fight on my face.
And despite all of these trials (and errors) I'm totally not even losing my mind. Instead, I'm just super fucking stoked to be marrying my best friend. I don't care how the day's events pan out, even if I look like a tornado of over-priced insanity, I can't wait to walk down that aisle.
MRS BLOGGER-MARRIED-LADY, HERE I COME!!!