5.16.2013

Busy.

You know those days when you have so much stuff going on and you don't have time to think straight, or wash your hair, or enjoy a good TLC marathon of Four Weddings?

That fragile state of being-on-the-verge-of-homicide is precisely where I am right now.

My brain is like "OH MY GOD I HAVE A TON OF SHIT TO DO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO START BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT. It's been 12 years since I posted on my blog (not that anyone's noticed), I haven't uploaded any of the 5,238 photos from our Disneyland trip, Eric's birthday is just around the corner and A1 planning needs to take place, the laundry is practically walking itself to the trash can because, at this point, it's beyond washing, oh, and that new job is totally cramping my sleep-till-noon-and-wear-pajamas-all-day style!!!"

Since this is really just a filler post to make myself feel better (about myself), I'm not going to get all long-winded about anything in particular. But I will say that my new job is killer and they bring in free catered food and I work pretty much autonomously, which I love, and it's rad. Also, they bring in FREE CATERED FOOD.

My chins high-fived each other when they learned the good news.

Things are looking up, my friends.


This is not from my catered job, it's from Food Truck night. Whatever, you get the idea. 
I like food.


3 comments:

tara said...

I noticed!! Glad you have a new job. Because that other one sounded like it sucked balls.

Wedding planning is hard fucking work! Hang in there and don't be afraid to ask for help!

Also, who needs clean clothes? They're overrated. I haven't washed my hair in two days either. I'm pretty sure nobody at my job noticed....

MRanthrope said...

Food....in trucks you say?

That's like internet on computers! It just makes so much sense.

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to find a new job so fast! That is a sweet ass setup with the catered food, man.

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena