That's totally not a secret.
The other day I was drooling all over the idea of making peach cobbler. And since we had fresh blueberries on hand, my chins were like "Hey, make it a peach-blueberry combo because I said so." To which I replied, "You're not the boss of me, but I'll do it anyway because that's the best thing I've heard all day."
Adapted from BettyCrocker.com
1 cup original Bisquick mix
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1 can (29 oz.) sliced peaches
Heat oven to 375 F (190 C).
1. Drain peaches, reserving a small amount of syrup (less than 1/4 cup) on the side.
2. In an ungreased 8x8 baking dish, stir together Bisquick, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, and the reserved syrup. Stir in butter until blended.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar and the drained peaches; spoon over batter.
Top with blueberries.
4. Bake 50-60 minutes, or until golden.
5. Eat it with ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.