12.10.2012

A Recycled Vlog from My Facebook Page.

A couple weeks back, I asked on my Facebook page for some on-the-spot vlogging topics. I was bored, and had important things to do. Which essentially means, I was not doing said important things, and instead, wasting time and begging for vlog topics.

Michael chimed in and asked about restaurants that I'd recommend in the Ventura County area.

And then... the vlog was reborn.

The bad news is that it probably won't benefit you if you don't live in the area. The good news is that it might not even benefit you if you DO live the area because I'm the world's worst restaurant critic.


RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS IN VENTURA COUNTY


Here's the link to my Facebook post. I'd upload the actual video, but it's too big and I can't figure out how to resize it and The People's Court is starting in 15 minutes and I need a nap.




0 comments:

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena