11.05.2012

Unbaby.me, You're a Genius.

Have you heard of the app called Unbaby Me?

I saw the creators on The Ricki Lake show (what.) and immediately I knew this app would be right up my alley.

Basically, it searches through the Facebook images your friends are posting and changes anything recognized as a baby and/or child to other enjoyable items, like walruses and bacon. It doesn't actually change the original image, it just changes what you, the app user, sees.

Ha! It's genius, right??

I know what you're saying. Yes, it's a little mean spirited, and yes, my hair does look good today. It's all in good fun though. I'm the first to admit pretty much every tyke's face that shows up in my Facebook feed is so ding-dang cute they all make me want to smother them. With kisses.

I just may have to put this sweet app to use soon. -Partly because my jealous, barren guts are crying on the inside. But also because my face is laughing on the outside.

I'm kicking myself for not having come up with this on my own.





3 comments:

Damon Peter Rallis said...

THAT is awesome! I am so downloading it... By the way, I love the new look (the blog, I mean)... its been a while. LOL

Simone said...

hahhahaa - anyone who is my friend gets pics of boston terriers in their feed all fucking day long. unless, they have me hidden, in which case, i don't blame them.

momto8 said...

oh my gosh..I could think of a million other things I would rather do.

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena