9.13.2012

Make a Smoothie.

I've been enjoying the company of smoothies lately. Not necessarily because they're "healthy" (because, trust me, mine aren't all that healthy), but because they're quick and easy. They're the perfect balance to hold me over until lunch: More substance than tea, less greasy than bacon and eggs.

Also, they're a great way to sneak fruits into your diet. And making them at home is not only cheaper than going to the local juice shack, but you don't have to get out of your pajamas to enjoy one. It's a win-win!

My staple ingredients are: Ice, milk, sugar, yogurt (these are my favorite).

From there, I usually throw in whatever fruits I have laying around. Today was strawberries, blueberries, and half of a banana. I've also added peach, fresh and in syrup, and both work great.

Toss in the blender and enjoy your day.


Boner'ppetite!

0 comments:

© Things I Like to Eat (...and Other Nonsense), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena